While my main audience is people who are looking build their own online business, these tips really apply to anyone who is trying to increase their productivity in life.
1) Get up an hour earlier.
2) Each night, create your plan for the next day.
3) Give yourself breaks during work time. All work no play makes people dull I hear.
4) Get rid of the dummy box! That means the T.V. I’m serious, throw that distracting thing out!
5) Log out of Facebook and your email while getting work done.
6) Make sure your getting in some form of physical activity each day. If you’re a slug, so is your brain.
7) Have a tidy work space. Mom was right, you need to keep your room clean. Clutter in your work space will create clutter in your work routine as well.
8) Get your most important work done first. For those who have an online business, that means getting your income producing activities out of the way right away.
9) Stick to your list. If you can’t follow your advice, who else will?
10) Be the life of your own party. Life is fun so make your work fun too.
BONUS TIP!! Make sure what you are doing is what you really want to do. Find ways to outsource work that you don’t have interest in and that others are willing to do.
Now that I given you these ways to beef up your productivity, here is what I’d need from you.
In the comment section below, tell me which tips you are going to start using today. OR, tell me which tips I left out that you use to increase your productivity.
If you know someone who would benefit from these tips, share this with them. They will love you for it and so will I. : )